While you were sleeping there was a bumper crop of sales up and down the country. What’s that you say? You didn’t bother to take advantage? Tough luck.
3A Miro Pl, Albany, Auckland
- Features: 207m² roadfront commercial unit; 4 parking spaces.
- Rent: $36,000 p.a. net holding income.
- Outcome: Sold at auction to a private investor for $950,000.
14H Vega Pl, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
- Features: 550m² industrial unit
- Outcome: Sold to an owner-occupier with vacant possession for $1.85 million.
Unit 1, 31 Northcroft St, Takapuna, Auckland
- Features: 177m² office unit on ground floor of a multi-level commercial building; 6 parking spaces.
- Outcome: Sold partially vacant for $1 million.
Unit 1, 30 Kerwyn Ave, East Tamaki, Auckland
- Features: 1,582m² warehouse & office split into 2 tenancies; 2,800m² exclusive yard; food-grade industrial facility.
- Outcome: Sold for $2.5 million.
- Yield: 6.62%
Unit 3, 42 Ormiston Rd, Flat Bush, Auckland
- Features: 210m² commercial unit.
- Outcome: Sold with vacant possession for $920,000.
55 McLaughlins Rd, Wiri, Auckland
- Features: 22,355m² industrial site; mostly yard; 3,252m² warehouse.
- Outcome: Sold for $10 million.
- Yield: 5.13%
611 Victoria St, Hamilton
- Features: 3,000m² future development site; currently used for on-grade parking; has resource consents in place for a hotel or apartment development.
- Outcome: Sold with vacant possession for $3.588 million.
40 Northway St, Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Features: 12,131m² industrial site; 4,700m² warehouse & office; Steel & Tube Holdings NZ Ltd’s Hamilton distribution centre.
- Outcome: Sold to a local private investor for $17 million.
- Yield: 6%
Lots 98 & 99, Chalmers Rd, Te Rapa, Hamilton
- Features: 2 adjoining industrial subdivision lots; lot 98 5,290m² and lot 99 4,332m² at Arthur Porter Drive corner.
- Outcome: Sold for $3,363,500 at $350/m²
251B Waihi Rd, Judea, Tauranga
- Features: 1,436m² site; 235m² of buildings; existing resource consent for a 59-place childcare centre; residential redevelopment potential.
- Outcome: Sold with vacant possession for $1.086 million.
136 Birch Avenue, Tauranga
- Features: 2,063m² site; 1,000m² warehouse.
- Outcome: Sold with vacant possession for $2,157,500.
337 Cameron Rd, Tauranga
- Features: 1,012m² site; 477m² 2-level quake-prone showroom & warehouse; large yard for parking or redevelopment.
- Outcome: Sold to an investor for $2 million with a short-term lease in place.
200 Heretaunga St West, Hastings
- Features: 1,161m² corner site; 844m² building; multi-tenanted retail property anchored by Hallensteins.
- Outcome: Sold for $2.8 million.
- Yield: 8%
483 Hutt Rd, Alicetown, Wellington
- Features: 1,167m² industrial unit.
- Outcome: Sold with vacant possession post-auction to an owner-occupier for $1.5 million.
2 Hastings St, Nelson
- Features: 6,768m² site on edge of Nelson CBD; 2,508m² building; large format retail property on long lease to Spotlight Nelson; 37% site coverage.
- Outcome: Sold for $8.6 million.
- Yield: 6.4%
16 Maces Rd, Bromley, Christchurch
- Features: 2,023m² site; 609m² workshop.
- Outcome: Sold to an owner occupier at auction for $677,000.
209 Opawa Rd, Hillsborough, Christchurch
- Features: 1,166m² site; 695m² warehouse & office built post-earthquakes.
- Outcome: Sold to a local investor for $1.28 million.
12 Onslow Rd, Queenstown
- Features: 2,178m² site; 366m² building; architecturally-designed childcare centre purpose-built in 2012; 12-year lease to local business Gems Educational Childcare.
- Outcome: Sold at auction for $2.825 million.
- Yield: 5.95%
10 Fairfield St & 6 Medway St, Gore
- Features: 3,813m² site in 5 titles; 1,261m² building; Placemakers Gore large format retail & trade store.
- Outcome: Sold at auction for $1.47 million.
- Yield: 7.37%
3-7 Hokonui Drive, Gore
- Features: 979m² site; recently redeveloped 660m² retail building; tenant Noel Leeming.
- Outcome: Sold at auction for $1.1 million.
- Yield: 8.18%
This content is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as a basis for making any investment or financial decision. To the extent that any information or recommendations in this content constitute financial advice, they do not take into account any person’s particular financial situation or goals. As individual circumstances differ, we strongly recommend you seek independent legal and/or financial advice prior to acting in relation to any of the matters discussed herein. Neither Newland Burling & Co Ltd nor Provincia Property Fund Management Ltd nor any person involved in this content accepts any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained in this content.