Commercial Property Sold Recently: Two industrial units in Tauranga, two in Grenada Business Park, Wellington, and a retail unit in Petone sold last week.
Bayleys sold the following commercial properties at their Total Property auctions last week…
4 Hynds Rd, Greerton, Tauranga
- Features: 1,099m² site, 578m² warehouse, office & concrete yard.
- Rent: occupied by 2 businesses under one lease, returning $62,000 p.a. net + gst.
- Outcome: sold for $1.32 million at a 4.7% yield.
18 Barberry Street, Judea, Tauranga
- Features: 1,561m² site, 546m² warehouse, office & 1,000m² yard.
- Outcome: Sold vacant for $1 million.
Units 22 & 23, 16 Jamaica Dr, Grenada Business Park, Grenada North, Wellington
- Features: 2 industrial units, 300m² total floor area, warehousing & office, built in 2008 to 100% new building standard, 6 sealed parking spaces.
- Rent: Fully leased to Total Flooring Solutions at $53,038 p.a. net + gst until April 2022.
- Outcome: Sold for $936,000 at a 5.67% yield.
274C Jackson St, Petone
- Features: 248m² ground-floor retail premises, character building, seismic rating 85% new building standard.
- Rent: Leased to café & massage therapist at $47,277 p.a. net + gst.
- Outcome: Sold for $627,000 at a 7.54% yield.
Attribution: Agency release, via Bob Dey Property Report.
This content is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as a basis for making any investment or financial decision. To the extent that any information or recommendations in this content constitute financial advice, they do not take into account any person’s particular financial situation or goals. As individual circumstances differ, we strongly recommend you seek independent legal and/or financial advice prior to acting in relation to any of the matters discussed herein. Neither Newland Burling & Co Ltd nor Provincia Property Fund Management Ltd nor any person involved in this content accepts any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained in this content.